When you first pay a visit you'll be given a warm welcome by someone who knows the SAAB range and will listen to your exact requirements. If you're after a look at the models in stock or would like Hallam and Sutherns to locate you an alternative, they will only be too happy to research the model, colour and transmission of your choice. You'll also get a top price if you have a part exchange.
- Comprehensive vehicle servicing
- Air conditioning service
- General vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Valet service
- Latest Saab tech 2 diagnostic equipment
- Vehicle body repairs
- Free Courtesy Car upon request
- Full body corrosion check, underneath vehicle wax oil protection and brake calipers painted with every 12,000 and 18,000 mile service.
- Stiff gear changing on your Saab 1.9tid 6-speed manual? Full Gear tower overall repair.
- Saab 9-3 sport key transponders available.
- Saab 1.9 tid 120 and 150 bhp Main 72,000 / 90,000 mile main service with timing belt and water pump replacement. Big main dealer saving.
- Diesel Particulate Filter blocked? We can eliminate this problem! Full filter clean outs and engine ECU reprogramming (Huge saving on genuine particulate filter replacement.)
- E.C.U performance and economy upgrades for diesel and petrol engines.
- Latest Saab programming software (S.P.S) available to download to your Saab to improve diagnostics, engine starting and performance.
- Clearing of Saab 9-3 and 9-5 service lights.
- SID 1 and 2 display repairs 100% guaranteed.
- Please phone or email for prices.
With the very latest Saab Tech 2 diagnostic software combined with 25 years of Saab trained experience look no further than Hallam and Sutherns Saab Service, Let us take care of your Saab with our comprehensive service that is second to none. You can be confident that we will find any fault on your Saab, from check engine lights to engine and gearbox repairs, our Saab trained technicians along with our diagnostic software let us pin point the problem on your Saab allowing you to save time and money. We want to give your Saab the high standard of care it deserves whether it be an early Saab 96 or 99 turbo right through to the latest Saab 9-3 and 9-5, we have very versatile staff and we care about your Saab as much as you do.
- Change Transmission filter-30,000 miles, 90,000 and 150,000 miles and fluid at 60,000, 120,000 and 180,000 miles.
- Spark plugs: Conventional plugs: 30,000 miles, Double platinum: every 50,000 miles.
- Fuel filter: 35,000-40,000 miles.
- Timing Belt, if applicable: 60,000 miles on many but check with gates or dayco or the manual or dealer, as many different intervals are now present.
- Coolant flush -- green: 2 years/24,000 miles.
- Coolant flush -- dex-cool or long life: 5 years/50,000 miles.
- Alignment: 15,000-20,000 miles., unless tire wear is not a problem and car goes straight.
- Brake fluid flush and power steering fluid flush: 2 years or when dirty or discolored.
- Air filter, pcv valve and cabin air filter: as needed.
- Professional fuel injection service: 40,000 miles.
- Throttle bore plate cleaning: 20,000 miles.
- Air induction service: 20,000 miles.